Audiology Services of Marin, Inc
We can help you regain your
hearing and take back your life.
Welcome to Audiology Services of Marin
Hearing loss is the third ranked major public health issue behind arthritis and heart disease. Millions of Americans have some degree of hearing loss and 80% of adults could benefit from a hearing aid but do not use them. Hearing loss affects our ability to effectively communicate and hear the sounds that matter to us.
At Audiology Services of Marin, our team of licensed audiologists provide complete hearing healthcare and comprehensive hearing testing so you can hear what you’ve been missing.
Why Choose Audiology Services of Marin?
Our main goal is to establish a long-term relationship that grows as your aided hearing ability improves. We have two audiologists who have years of experience helping people of all ages with their hearing health. From children as young as 3 years old to individuals in their 90s, we are able to help anyone in Greenbrae or the Marin County community with their hearing.
We offer a wide range of comprehensive services and do our best to always get you in for an appointment on your time. Whether you are looking for a simple hearing exam, the latest technology, or your current hearing aids need to be repaired, we are here for you.
What to Expect
at Your First Appointment
When you come to Audiology Services of Marin, you will always be greeted by our friendly team as soon as you walk in the door. For your first appointment, we will have you fill out some paperwork providing us with your medical information and family history.
- To start your appointment, one of our audiologists will go over the paperwork you filled out and talk about what you have been experiencing with your hearing.
- Then they will check inside your ears and look for any signs of ear infection or build-up of earwax.
- Once your ears have been checked, then the hearing evaluation will begin. We provide diagnostic hearing tests to look at the full range of your hearing ability.
- After the hearing evaluation, we will go over the results of your audiogram. We will provide advanced digital demonstration hearing instruments for you to begin experiencing audibility. We will discuss your lifestyle and what options would be best recommended for you.
- We will then schedule you back in for a follow up appointment to give you time to think about your next steps.
Why We Partner with The HearStrong Foundation
Audiology Services of Marin is a proud partner of the HearStrong Foundation, an organization dedicated to helping people get the hearing care they need. 80% of people who have hearing loss let it go untreated. HearStrong aims to close this gap by tackling common barriers to care such as social stigmas, financial difficulties, lack of awareness and resources, and more.
HearStrong’s Efforts Include:
- Sharing the stories of remarkable people with hearing loss
- Connecting people with hearing loss to providers who can help them
- Gifting hearing aids to those in need
As a practice dedicated to helping everyone get the hearing care they deserve, HearStrong’s mission is very important to us. Together we can shatter stigmas and change the face of hearing loss!
Preferred Provider for the NFL Players Association
Audiology Services of Marin is a preferred hearing care provider for the NFL Players Association’s Professional Athletes Foundation. Through this partnership, the PAF aims to bring better hearing to former professional athletes and their fans across the nation. Together, we spread awareness, help players in need of hearing care, and collected data on the connection between hearing loss and professional football.